Blogs > Lighten Up with Lucretia

Lucretia Bohnsack, a Mentor resident, said she's committed to making a change in her life as part of Lighten Up. "I know I can take control and make a difference in my life."

Monday, February 3, 2014

End of Week 2

Well it has been two full weeks of being on the Lighten Up Program and so far, so good.   Using the Health Department's online tracker, has helped immenesly.  I am aware of what I am eating and trying to make wise choices but I am not allowing myself to feel deprived, yes I had a few pieces of cholcolate but not the whole package.   Sunday we went to our daughter's
to watch the game.  I was careful all day making wise choices so I could enjoy the fare with everyone else.  I choose not to track but I didn't go crazy a little bit was just as satisfying as a lot because I prepared mentally.  Now my next big challenge is ahead of me, I must start putting exercies into my routine.  I guess I should use that gym membership I signed up for 6 months ago and only used twice.  Maybe next week I can say I did it at least once.  Lets not forget that I do go to Irish Dance Lessons once a week.  That is great exercise!  I just need to do it a bit more.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home