Blogs > Lighten Up with Lucretia

Lucretia Bohnsack, a Mentor resident, said she's committed to making a change in her life as part of Lighten Up. "I know I can take control and make a difference in my life."

Monday, February 10, 2014

Beginning Week 4

Was a pretty good week!  Did my Irish Dancing but never made it to Snap Fitness as I promised last week.  Got to figure a way to motivate my self to get up and go.  Realizing why some meals are difficult.  I have a hardy, healthy breakfast every day but my work/grandma schedule always interferes with eating lunch in a timely manner.  By the time I get home I am so hungry that I am grabbing food and not really satisfied. Maybe throwing something in my purse might help to stave off the hungries.  Same thing happened with eating out for my birthday.  Some of my kids took me out for dinner but it was a late meal so the bread was too tempting, warm and fragrant.  My promise to divide the food and eat less just didn't happen...I ate it all.  Great thing about Monday, it is a new week and last week is over!
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home