Blogs > Lighten Up with Lucretia

Lucretia Bohnsack, a Mentor resident, said she's committed to making a change in her life as part of Lighten Up. "I know I can take control and make a difference in my life."

Sunday, February 16, 2014

End of week 4

 
 The beginning of the week was great, stuck to wise choices and keeping on track by having satisfying meals. 

Friday, Saturday & Sunday were difficult because of several social engagement with food.  When I was in charge of food choices I did OK not great.  I felt hungry because high calorie food choices weren't filling. Actually got up Saturday morning starving and healthy breakfast still left me empty.  Sunday afternoon was a meal where I had NO choice tons of  ethnic food was put on my plate,  I tried to pick and choose without being offensive to the hostess especially since I was one of the honored guests.  Think I did alright.

Positive ... I logged it all in to Vitobot so did not let down days become a crazy night.

New week start all over... It will be a great weigh in on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home