Blogs > Lighten Up with Lucretia

Lucretia Bohnsack, a Mentor resident, said she's committed to making a change in her life as part of Lighten Up. "I know I can take control and make a difference in my life."

Friday, February 21, 2014

First Weigh-in

Okay,  tomorrow is the first weigh-in and I am anxiously looking forward to it.  This first month was great only a few challenges which I took in stride.  I decided that I wasn't going to let slips get to me. I focused on the things I did well, let myself have some treats, chocolate and wine, and didn't dwell on difficulties.  Not going to let those numbers determine the next few weeks. 

I am committed to make life changes and avoid ups and downs. I am  going to take this weight off and keep it off!!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home