Blogs > Lighten Up with Lucretia

Lucretia Bohnsack, a Mentor resident, said she's committed to making a change in her life as part of Lighten Up. "I know I can take control and make a difference in my life."

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Another week

 Good and Iffy week!

This was a week with some difficult days...It always goes back to not making time for lunch.  Usually in the car at lunch time and so hungry.  At least I am not doing the drive thru thing like days in the past.  Did go thru  Arby's on Ash Wednesday and had a fish sandwich, mega calories, only ate part of the bun.

Jim and I decided to be vegetarians for the weekend. Lots of legumes, veggies and salads.   Fun for a few days but not a lifestyle change for us.  

Couldn't resist jumping on the scale this morning.  Going in the right direction! 

Good week ahead!

PS Got to start the exercising!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home