Blogs > Lighten Up with Lucretia

Lucretia Bohnsack, a Mentor resident, said she's committed to making a change in her life as part of Lighten Up. "I know I can take control and make a difference in my life."

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hard to Believe We Are Coming to the End

 This has been such a gratifying experience I am sad and frightened to think we only have 10 more days.   I have done very well and am excited for the changes I have made but I have to remember that I have not yet met my first personal goal of reaching 140.  I need to keep that goal in front of me and keep striving.  This is the first week I have felt like I need to get rid of some of my wardrobe and replace a few better fitting items.  Keeping old, bigger things will only give me latitude to slip.  I need to make it hard to start gaining by being aware of where I am. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home