Blogs > Lighten Up with Lucretia

Lucretia Bohnsack, a Mentor resident, said she's committed to making a change in her life as part of Lighten Up. "I know I can take control and make a difference in my life."

Monday, July 14, 2014

Last two weeks

 It is hard to believe we are drawing to an end in this weight loss process.  This morning I was reflecting on what I am willing to do to finish on an high.  It can be so easy to glide to the end but how will that feel and how will that help me to keep going since I am not near my realistic goal.  I need to set realistic goals and do it.  First, I have to put exercise in.  Why am I find that so difficult.  I like to exercise but it is so hard to put on the shoes and go.  JUST DO IT.  Second, look at FOOD CHOICES. Am I sliding into old bad habits now that people are commenting on my loss?  Be sure to use shop right and eat right.  Keep portions in mind. Third, FEEL good and successful. You have done it and can keep doing it.  Be confident and remember how far you have come and where you want to go.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home