Blogs > Lighten Up with Lucretia

Lucretia Bohnsack, a Mentor resident, said she's committed to making a change in her life as part of Lighten Up. "I know I can take control and make a difference in my life."

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Another week

I am seeing changes in my eating habits, my attitude, my body, and my exercise.  I am actually getting into an exercise routine.  I spent the first three months whining about the need to start an exercise program and now that I have I want to kick myself for not getting going sooner. I feel great!  I also had to admit to myself I can't put it off until later in the day because I truly don't have the time to do it.  5:30 finds me out of bed, tea in hand and off to Snaps.  This morning I didn't have time to go to the gym before leaving for a hectic day so instead of skipping it I walked for 30 minutes.  It felt great to be out and moving.  I like Snaps because they are open 24 hours and I can get there early.  I am getting compliments on my weight loss so glad people are noticing...Thanks!   No need to shop yet I am now fitting into the clothes I have been squeezing into.   That cocktail party tonight will not be an issue, I am planning for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home