Blogs > Lighten Up with Lucretia

Lucretia Bohnsack, a Mentor resident, said she's committed to making a change in her life as part of Lighten Up. "I know I can take control and make a difference in my life."

Sunday, May 4, 2014

 My weight loss last week was not what I hoped but better than it could have been with high calorie holiday foods.   This week I was back to focusing on food intake and felt great.  The bloated feeling of too much is gone and I feel better.   Instead of whining about my need to exercise I did it!! I walked several times and downloaded an exercise App onto my phone...I am a techie and do use all these tools.  Love the Vitabot app, it keeps me on track.  Thanks. Health department.   Jim and I also went to the Central Y yesterday and registered.  Now we are planning when we will get there this week.  Thanks "Y".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home