Blogs > Lighten Up with Lucretia

Lucretia Bohnsack, a Mentor resident, said she's committed to making a change in her life as part of Lighten Up. "I know I can take control and make a difference in my life."

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
 
Made a decision yesterday to have a guilt free day enjoying St. Pat Fare.  Decision is the key word here.  I did great! A serving was ample and didn't go back for seconds and thirds. Brunch was calorie laden, ate it anyway and enjoyed it!  Dinner dessert was ice cream, didn't have any, didn't want any.
 
This time I am working on attitude.  I will not allow food to make me feel guilty.  Making decisions not denials.  Feeling great!
 
Still promising to exercise but haven't yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home