Blogs > Lighten Up with Lucretia

Lucretia Bohnsack, a Mentor resident, said she's committed to making a change in her life as part of Lighten Up. "I know I can take control and make a difference in my life."

Saturday, April 5, 2014

 Glad this week has come to an end.  Didn't abuse food but probably did the opposite not enough.  My family shared a stomach virus and while I didn't get sick I didn't feel terrific. Cooking was furthest from my mind.  Recording food, why bother. Work...blah. Whine! Whine! Whine!

There it is over. Done. Complete. New day. New start.

I have been thinking about how to refocus.  I need to set some reasonable goals.  First, I haven't seen the 150's in  a long time. I WILL weigh-in at 159 or below on April 26. Second,  I WILL wear my anniversary ring.  Third, I WILL begin a 10 minute exercise.  (Yes I will! Ten minutes I can do)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home